9.10.08

The glass wall


He's 22...
... so am i.
Smart...
... This is not.
Funny...
... how things must always be complicated.
Handsome...
... is the physical apperance of the sweetest sins.
Athletic...
... too much eye candy = visual diabetes.
Thoughtful...
... soften the guards and they ultimately fall
Respectful...
... what choice does he have ? i'm his boss.
Fresh...
... making everyday different
Sexy...
... Pure lust.
One morning i wrote this with the intention of posting it :

@ 5 : 29 am, i'm blogging about him

@ 7:30, i'll be in the shower anticipating

@ 8:30, i'll see him and perform my critically-acclaimed " cold-hearted manager " act for the morning briefing, carefully managing to avoid any contact with his incredibly sexy caramel eyes.

@ 8:31, i'll throw myself on my chair and bite my lips

All morning he'll swim innocently, carefree, smiling like a big kid around my thoughts...

@ lunch i'll speak to another manager about getting him transferred to another team so he can learn more tricks and come back when he gains maturity. I have no space for newbies.

By 5 pm i'll have accomplished my plan to send him far away from me, even if it's just physically... and i'll open up my shirt, take my tie off and finally breathe !!!!!!

The things you have to do to take a fire hot sexy black man out of your sight to get your concentration back...

I had completely forgotten about that draft.

The update is that my plan worked perfectly.

But today, a week later... i just can't take it anymore. He's giving me the puppy eyes treatment, he creates occasions to be alone with me and asks me how long he's gonna have to stay with that other team for which he's clearly overqualified.

Ok I have to find something quick... something like : " i wanted to see if you'd stand up to me and fight to get back in the team "... because i really have to get him back in my department, he's a good one... BUT i have to find a way to keep him away from me... he's CLEARLY interested... he told one of my spies that he'd do whatever it takes to get to me and that he'd be fine with whatever i would choose to let him have... OH SHIT ! A man with a plan ! lol
(Oh... and yes i have spies with the duty of letting me know what's going on the non-professional level in the team...)

I'm not gonna have somebody around who's so eager to get close to me... that doesn't do any good to the job. I can't get rid of him because he has potential for decades. If he stays he needs to calm the f@%& down...

... and he seriously needs new more baggy clothes... lol... i will not work with someone i'm constantly checkin' out...

AAAAAAAAARRRG !!!!!

5 comments:

Acoustic Soul said...

Very interesting. I liked the very 1st poem. So deep and detailed.

Now why would you be running eye candy out of the office. Can you say 'incentive'??

Nobody not really... said...

Sounds like you have a gift/curse situation. If he was ugly, you wouldn't have a problem... lol

I'm just worried that I came to your blog and had to cover my eyes while I read. People sit next to me at work, son! You gotta put up a disclaimer or somethin... lol

Jersey Brotha said...

Ahhhhhhhh the eye candy at work. I know allllll about that. I'm just glad I'm not either one of my eye candy's bosses lol.

Soldier said...

@ acoustic, thank you. I try :-)
I just couldnt deal with ass in my face every damn day (litteraly).
In different circumstances, i'd be fine with that (GRIN) but at work, it just doesnt work !

@ Nobody... LOL indeed
I will put a disclaimer, but it'll only motivate me to get things even more graphic so be prepared :-)

@ Jersey : lucky u

Lyrically speaking said...

he is CUTE...ok let's say SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXY...love this post...wow