15.10.08

Can't fight no more !


Sunday afternoon.
Officially, I was studying at the libray for one of the many professional exams im taking as a part of my hustle to add another digit to my paycheck, but really i was praying for somebody to come and take me away to a remote island where i could just "chill" ( Hey Shawn i know you love that word). I drowned in my thoughts for about an hour till i decided that only a good cup of coffee would save my day.

To my surprise, when i got back, there was an unknown piece of blue paper at the end of my table. Since i don't do colored paper (lol), it couldn't be mine so i proceeded to use a pen to push that piece of filth away from my sacred notebooks... until it turned over and i saw my name on it. Heartbeat. Stop. Breathe. Resume Heartbeat. ok.

In half a second i forgot all my public locations hygiene concerns, grabbed that lil' blue bastard and opened it so quickly it almost got torn apart.

" Biting your lips, staring at the ceiling, closing your eyes, breathing heavily, smiling... You have strange habits... it almost looks like you were involved in some other, more intimate activity... how's the non-studying going ? "

Eyes rolling really fast. I got up and looked around. Nobody i knew... " what is this ? "
Didn't wanna look too confused in case the friend who was pranking me was watching so i put my earphones back on and i finally opened my books.

I surprisingly managed to get 3 hours of serious studying. It's nothing but oh well...
So i picked my things up, and headed to the gym which happens to be located right behind the library, ain't destiny conspiring in my favor ? yes i know, it's great !

On my locker @ the gym, another blue note. I was like " oh please, what is this ? "
I opened it :
" Amazing how you finally got your conentration back... do you need more of these notes to motivate you ? "
I chuckled. It was definitely one of my friends pranking me. I sighed, relief. Those boys are really retarded.
So i headed to my spinning class ( Does anybody else do spinning, ain't it just wild ? ), lifted a few weights, sweated it out some more on the treadmill and came back to get a shower.
And, you guessed it, as i returned to my locker, another blue note :
" Nice :-) "
I looked annoyed but god knows i was faking it. This person was taking it far but it was a fun game, plus it's always nice to get compliments, he he.
Thinking of fun games... i realized had never seen the sauna, so i decided i could check it out to see what kinda random activities happen there. None. Oh there was sexiness but no talking, just a lil' eye contact here and there... stressful. After 5 minutes that seemed to last like 5 forevers, I came back disappointed :-(

Heartbeat. Stop. Cold wind. No air. Warm wind. Brain activated. Resume Heartbeat.
Here he was, in nothing but a towel, slidin another blue note in my locker : The man from my previous post, the hottie from work.
I closed my eyes and shook my head. This couldn't be happening to me.

12 comments:

dancehard said...

RING THE ALARM! That's hot, but kinda creepy and sinister at the same time. Did you confront him, or are you having too much fun with this little game to call in his cards?

Ohh there better be a part 2!!!

Promiscuous X said...

Yeah I admit that is kinda hot and scary at the same time shit lol. I see sum1s getting action now a days huh lol. Yeah umm I was gone do a spin class at the gym but saw how hard them bitches was peddling and I was like no thank you LMAO.

You are too much lol

Jersey Brotha said...

Say it ain't so! The hottie from work??? I think my breathing and heartbeat stopped for you lol.

deonte' k said...

It's happening buddy lol.

I know that must had made ur day. ;)

Nobody not really... said...

That. Is. Crazy.

But sounds like you got a kick out of it.

As for the spinning class, I've done a few, but they always looked at me like I wasn't supposed to make it through to the end. I soon stopped going altogether.

TrinaBeingTrina said...

I got 4 words for you....YOU. ARE. IN. TROUBLE..... Hahahahaha!!

Ladynay said...

Haven't been by in 4ever but ummmmm this dude sounds more scary than sexy in my opinion. Take his hotness out the picture and what do you have? *cue Psycho music*

Lyrically speaking said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, enjoy reading this slice piece of appetizer, I really missed reading you and i'm glad you're back here, j'espere que tout va bien. Miss chatting with you

ShawnQt said...

ur such a chill fly dude!

dancehard said...

umm the blog is getting a lil' dusty...and a saw a few crickets...

Lyrically speaking said...

Hey Soldat, ou es tu? Email me soon...need to chat

Nobody not really... said...

still waiting on this blog to be updated...