13.5.08

I'm positively crazy...

... reading all my previous posts i typed in english which is supposed to be a foreign language to me, all i have to say is that i'm crazy, i make myself smile... and that's a good thing...

Yes i've disappeared again... for way too long but as my step-bro Alksndr always says " life is what happens while you're busy making god laugh with your so-called plans " and my plan was to have a very active year on blogger ... (and yes i know there's only one vowel in my brother's first name but technically u really dont need any others to pronounce "Alexander") ...

Right after the Xmas festivities i started going wild with business(mainly) trips

that took me to :
Vancouver, Toronto, Quebec city, Boston, Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York, Miami, Atlanta, Washington DC, Houston, San Juan, Dallas, Las Vegas, Seattle, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, Aspen, Palm Springs, Orlando, San Diego, Tijuana / Puerto Vallarta / Cancun /Acapulco (Mexico), Nassau (Bahamas), Hong Kong, Taipei, New Delhi, Beijing, Tokyo, Paris, Milan, London, Barcelona, Roma, Athens, andTel-Aviv...


i might have forgotten some but i think the point is cle
ar.. i was "slightly" busy lol


The first of January 2008 my 21 years-old ass decided that i was done with 5-digit yearly incomes so understand my hustle my friends... i gotta get to those 6 digits by the end of the year since i'm temporarily in charge of my younger sister's education and finances... *sigh*

So right now i'm taking a 2 weeks break to spend some time with some friends and family before getting back on the road for the most intense part, that i call the yo-yo. Basically im gonna be going back and forth between the middle east (Israel, Dubai), Africa (Senegal, Ivory Coast and Morocco) and Paris (France) for 3 months non-stop, pray for me kids :-)

but right now i'm here, still black / still tall / still in love with seafood / still annoyed by retards lol... and of course still trying to motivate the people around me to become better people so their positive energy can contribute to my well being :-)

im also trying to figure out how i'm going to make my long-distance relationship [ 6 months and still going strong, i luv u teddy bear :-) ] work if both of us keep on travelling and makin' the distances bigger... but that's another post.

My coffee is ready, i'm off to your blogs my lil' buddies... prepare for the invasion, soldier is in the f*@&#$^*! house :-)

P.S. : Jensen Atwood and gay are 2 separate concepts that have absolutely nothing to do with each other... (alert major sarcasm), that's the conclusion i make after seeing such things :

Jensen in Dante's Cove : Click here
(warning : you know me, it's very graphic)

... and i've never seen him in anything else than extreme (in a raunchy or corny way) gay things, Jensen, Jensen, Jensen (grin), we need to have a talk or five...

6 comments:

TrinaBeingTrina said...

Glad to see your back. And I'm also happy to know that I'm not the only one who is still annoyed by retarts. Hahahaha

fuzzy said...

soo sooo sooo busy man! Its great though, you are on your way, doing big things!

Umm Jensen, that was a erotic mess! Thanks for bringing back my morning wood!

Promiscuous X said...

Morning buddie....I was fortunate to see u during all that flying....awww I'm bout to text u now...welcome back to blogland punk.

WhozHe said...

Uh, busy, that's an understatement. You were even here in my hometwon of Dallas. Next time you'll have to look me up.

Hold on tight to your long distance relationship, I'm sure he's worth it.

Oh, and I love Jensen!

E said...

Welcome back. Glad to see you still have that corny sense of humor. Hopefully things will work out with the new guy...distance can be a mother.

Soldier said...

@ Trina, retards r the devil lol

@ Fuzzy, thx for ur love and support, yay ! at Jensen, lets invite him to New York :)

@ X : my text-buddy, thx for makin me laugh in the am, i wish i could wake up as early as u do lol

@Whozhe.... will definitely let u know next time im in the lone star state

@ E : you know SOldier cant change lol, distance is a bitch indeed