26.9.08

The heat !

Sometimes i get in that zone where everything becomes pretty unexplainable and i write a metaphorical post like the last one... What it means is that something big is coming soldier's way, something uncontrollable, usually something hard to swallow or just plain terrible.

2 days after the post i was officially single.
The sad news is the separation.... but we're still in really good terms, he's still one of the best people in my world..... ( and now he's gonna read that and get conceited... smh )
It's one hard thing to have a Long Distance Relationship with someone who's located far away, but with someone like me who's just everywhere... it must be hell. Props 2 him for trying HARD.


The GOOD news though is that i am single and ON FIRE. It's as if the hot spot had been put on ME only in this whole city... girls, guys, single, in a relationship, separated, white, black, mixed, arabic, asian and everything in-between, hoes, saints, bi-curious, gay... they R on MY CASE like a CSI crew...
I get between 5 and 10 voice messages on my phone everyday from people who insist on getting in my space ("getting to know me") and text messages galore !!!!!!

3 different supposedly straight dudes (that i met randomly in college... basketball team etc) that i have on my messenger are now at a point where they canNOT spend a day without talking to me anymore... and even though im just in a t-shirt and shorts doin nothin of interest, they go crazy if i dont have my cam on.

To add to the madness, i just got my sexy on with a good haircut, manicure/pedicure, massages so im relaxed and smiling, freshly shaved to confirm the smoothness of the chocolate skin :-) ahhh black men, we are the shiznit !

While the gods of Whore-opia are yelling at me, begging me to slut it out... i'm trying to get out of this safe (and healthy), with no ill feelings, frustration or broken hearts...
Broken hearts tend to make people bitter and frustration is the germ that gives birth to stalkers so... both are dangerous.

But damn, right now i'm feeling THE HEAT and it does feel good to sweat...

I need to get in touch with my accomplice right now and plan something for this weekend, hot-single-style... all this temptation is good for the skin lol

**

today's mood inspired by : www.kurtbrownstudio.com
Just click that link and blush (not safe @ work... as usual)

Preview:
© www.kurtbrownstudio.com

5 comments:

Motionphics Studios said...

Awwwww! This is hottness!
"Friends til the end Andy!" - Childs Play

Oh, I forgot this was not about me...

Jersey Brotha said...

Hell, I feel like getting into some heat right now. Must be because of this liquor I'm drinkin on right now lol.

E said...

You are such a stud. Is it any wonder the boys and girls of any persuasion or inclination can not resist you? Thanks for putting the fire back in me. I finally posted another entry and I may actually have another one tomorrow, even though it's a bit of filler..:-)

Promiscuous X said...

Yes us dark skin brothas are the shit lol.

I know you did not just come for me on my blog lol...

Thats why you in heat lol.

Long distance does sucks, trust Im feeling the pain right now lol.

Bitch just give into the dam temptation. Fuck your brains out lol

Let your fingers do the talking..*wink, Wink*

Soldier said...

i didn't come for u man, u know i luv u.

There's no more long distance, remember im single ? lol

And do not worry, the temptation has been given into a while ago and my fingers r even tired of expressing themselves these days.